november 4, 2017 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
– How can I tell if she’s waking from hunger or habit?
– Why does my baby wake up as soon as I lay him down in the crib?
– Why does my baby wake up at night?
– A what age will my newborn begin to sleep soundly through the night?
– I’m nursing. Is it safe for my baby to sleep in my bed?
– At 4 months, my baby was sleeping through the night, but now, 2 months later, he’s waking up again. What do you think is going on?
These are some of the questions that will be answered. There will be much more, including your questions.
This workshop is suitable for expectant moms and moms or dad with newborns.
Led by Tamara, an experienced Parenting Counselor, and Doula, this practical sleep workshop offers tools for gentle sleep training.
The intention is to give a chance to a small group of people (and their babies) to meet in a safe, cozy and friendly place. A place where they can share their experiences and at the same time get out enriched and renewed. Whatever you are feeling, you can find support here.
It does not take into consideration the teaching of any sleeping method, and it is open to every sleep style and sleep need.
The aims of the workshop are as follows:
– Understand baby language
– Understand the real expectations
– Provide tools to set a good sleep and to resolve any sleep problems
– Provide techniques to calm the baby, and relaxation techniques for mom
– Create a support network between parents.
Giving us your facebook profile, automatically you will be added to a private support group. This group is a trusted space where to find connection and support.
A place where you will feel free to ask any questions and to express your feelings openly and honestly. In this space, no one will be judged. Compassion, empathy, and true listening are the key ingredients.
Until October 27, Early Bird Price: 750kr for one person; 920kr for the couple.
From October 28, Price: 900 kr for one person. 1100kr for the couple.
You can pay with vipps:
or you can pay through bank account:
Tamara De Zotti
If you have any questions and/or to reserver your spot – please contact me, Tamara, on [email protected]
IMPORTANT PRACTICAL INFO:
Registration is binding.
As soon as you have make the payment, I will reserve your spot.
When you are canceling your reservation I cannot refund it but it can be transferred to another person.
Tamara is an Italian mother of two children (one born in Italy and one in Oslo) and Certified Birth Doula (CBD).
She has lived in Oslo since 2008. The experience of the birth of her daughter at Ullevål ABC was so great that it shaped her future, she decided to become a doula.
Her role is to support you, to show you your value, your strength, and power of being a female, a mother, and parent and to help you to achieve your desires for your birth and for your family.
She has experience as Parenting Counselor since 2008.
In 2012 she wrote a book in Italian which is about the baby’s sleep (Dormire bene per crescere felici), and since 2015 she works as a doula and childbirth educator.
You can find more information about her here: