februar 15, 2018 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Møllergata 23, 0179 Oslo, Norge
Facilitator: Johanna L. Rivera
Dates: February 15th, 2018, March 8th, March 21st, April 12th, May 25th, June 21st
Investment: 1500 NOK for the 6 workshops.
Only 10 spaces available
Contact: [email protected], or text: 92508900 to reserve your space. You can pay by Vipps: 92508900
A journey through the wisdom of the 4 feminine archetypes: the warrior, the mother, the witch and the crone. These archetypes help us to understand behaviors and patterns through our menstrual cycle. They help us to delve deep into the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects within us. The energy of the moon and the wheel of the year together will support our journey.
We will create sacred space using the circle as the container: a small, intimate gathering, using music, journaling, meditation, rituals, and embodiment practices to inspire and nurture your creative self, and body.
We will connect with the wisdom of nature and the elements, myths and stories of the different archetype goddesses, incorporate herbs for each archetype, poetry, music, body and creative practices. At the end of our journey you will be empowered to birth your own archetype.
This workshop is a journey of self-discovery, nourishment and nurturing your body and spirit and we will be supporting each other over the 6 weeks to:
• WEAVE in the connection between the four archetypes, the 4 elements, the 4 directions, the 4 seasons and the 4 parts of our menstrual cycle.
• DISCOVER how you embody each archetype, and how you express it in your life.
• EXPLORE how does your creativity and your expression manifest during each phase of your cycle and each archetype.
• LEARN how to register key aspects of your cycle in order to recognize your own rhythm so you can pay closer attention to the messages of your body.
• BUILD on each other’s experience, explore together and build a community to ask questions and get support.
• CULTIVATE your creativity and self- expression through dancing, painting, journaling, visualizations and embodiment exercises for each archetype.
• EXPERIMENT with essential oils, herbs, music, that will allow us to connect with each archetype.
Schedule and sample of the contents
February 15th, 2018 –THE WARRIOR- She’s curiosity, innocence, and creativity. We will study the myth of Artemis, the goddess of hunting. We will connect with the preovulatory phase of our menstrual cycle. You will discover the warrior in you and connect with your creative woman.
March 8th, 2018- THE MOTHER –She’s nutrition and sensuality. We will study the myth of Afrodita, the goddess of love. We will connect with the ovulatory phase of our menstrual cycle. You will discover how you nurture others and nurture yourself, and connect with your emotions. March 8th marks the International Women’s day.
March 21st, 2018 Spring Equinox we will have a special session to connect with the energy of this season and of the earth. Spring Equinox is where light and dark are in equal balance.
April 12th –THE WITCH- Intuition, healing, body. We will explore the goddess Kali and embody the gifts of the witch. We will connect with the pre-,menstrual phase of our menstrual cycle (and see the connection to our inner Kali).You will discover your inner witch and connect with your body, intuition and vulnerability.
May 15th -THE CRONE- Receptive, spirit. We will connect with the goddess Hecate, and the gifts of seeing the past, present and future. We will connect with the menstrual phase of our cycle. You will discover your inner crone and learn to listen and to go deep within you.
June 21st- SUMMER SOLSTICE, it embodies the energy of the mother, we will have a special session to pause, honor and connect with the energy of mother earth and embody the wisdom of this season.